- FALAH FOUNDATION has constructed and is running three Mother and
Childcare Health (MCH) Centres in District Chakwal.
- One quality school with a strength of 350 students in the rural area of District Chakwal
- 55 clean drinking water projects have been completed in District Chakwal
- The poor, widows and orphans are provided food parcels during the Ramadan. NGO supports marriage of poor / orphan girls, distributes Zakat amongst the deserving.
- Planted large number of trees to improve environment.
- One Vocational Centre constructed at Ghari Habib Ullah, NWFP
- Internally Displaced Personnel (IDPs) Relief Camps
- Flood Relief Camps in Flood affected areas of Khybar Pakhtun Khwa, Pakistan
- General Mushtaq Baig (Memorial) Hospital building has been completed, equipment installed and is now partially operational
- Successfully completed community mobilization project of ‘Local Council Association’ (LCA) in district Chakwal, sponsored by ‘Devolution of Trust for Community Empowerment’ (DTCE) in 2011
- Earthquake: Falah Foundation geared into action after Earthquake in Azad Jammu & Kashmir:-
- Falah Foundation sent truck loads of 700 tons relief goods including iron sheets, blankets/quilts, warm clothes, stoves and other eatables to affectees.
- Falah Foundation constructed and donated free of cost 450 Model Earthquake- Resistant Homes to earthquake widows and destitute.
- Rehabilitation of Community Centres was initiated and 30 Community Centres have been reconstructed.
- Falah Foundation has also constructed a Model School (donated by British citizens) in Bagh City, AJ&K.
Technical Training Institute for Women is completed with the help of Mitsubishi Corporation Japan. Technical Training Institute for Women has been completed. It will start working in Feb 2016
Technical Training Institute comprises of following facilities:-
- 6 × Class rooms
- 3 × Laboratories (Electrical, Surveyor and Computer)
Kahoon Valley Hospital,(KVH) kalar kahar – Choa Saidan Shah Road Through sponsorship of Waulah village community living in Cardiff-Wales
KVH started operation in April 2015.
KVH Comprises of
a. General health care for all
b. Mother and Child care service
c. Safe deliveries
All facilities including Medicines are being provided free of charges to poor, deserving patients.
Resident MBBS Doctor provides 24 hours emergency service.